Patrick Cullina has contributed award winning designs to New York City's High Line; Brooklyn Botanic Garden; Boston’s Greenway; Rutgers University Gardens and worked with an array of municipal, corporate, private, and conservancy clients.
- Achieve key ecological landscape goals, without sacrificing artistry
- Develop locally appropriate design strategies, guided by lessons from regional ecologies
- Create dynamic, transformational landscapes, with fewer inputs and increased ecosystem services
- Learn to manage challenging aspects of design and implementation
- Join hands-on design charrettes with benefit of Patrick Cullina’s feedback
Registrations are limited for more 1-on-1 instruction and feedback.
ELA members $130 Non-members $165
CEUs have been granted by: APLD, LA CES, MNLA, and NOFA OLCP