Free Webinar: How Nonprofits Can Get $10,000 Per Month In Free Google Advertising
Google Grants gives eligible nonprofits $10,000 per month in free online advertising to promote their organizations and causes on Google.com. During this webinar Simon Choy, who currently manages over $2 million in annual Google Grants funding, will tell you everything you need to know about the program, how it can benefit your nonprofit, and the process of applying for the grant. He will also highlight what is required to succeed when using Google Grants and tell you about a paid service that will get you more than your money's worth.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- What is Google Grants?
- What is pay-per-click advertising?
- Why is Google Grants an essential nonprofit marketing tool?
- Case studies: How other nonprofits have benefited.
- Step-by-step details of the application process.
- What is required to succeed with Google Grants?
- Details about a professional service that manages Google Grants to save you time and get you more than what you paid for.
Nonprofits big and small have much to gain from Google Grants. Donors, volunteers, and supporters who use Google to search online can now be reached and engaged using your online ads. Google Grants can be used to tackle marketing problems such as raising awareness, growing online donations, building email lists, increasing volunteer registration, and more.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!