• Serve as the lead support for the preservation department and help improve digital and physical filing systems, maintain database records for all garden partners and project inquiries
• Coordinate seasonal check-ins with conservation easement property owners/garden leadership and staff
• Coordinate logistics for the conservation easement program, the Preservation Symposium, Garden Conservancy Northwest Network meetings (online and in-person), schedule tours, and coordinate Preservation Virtual Coffee Hours
• Provide support for implementation of the Preservation Symposium, Garden Conservancy Northwest Network, and Preservation Virtual Coffee Hours
• Help create PowerPoint presentations for board and other meetings
• Assist with research, writing, proofreading, and disseminating materials for various project areas as needed
• Coordinate with project partners to produce short video introductions and garden tours
• Responsible for maintaining contacts and mailing lists in Raiser’s Edge database
• Maintain digital and hard files of preservation committee presentations, agendas, etc.
• Compose meeting minutes
• Assist with coordinating and arranging travel accommodations
• Provide backup phone assistant to the administrative assistant as needed
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field, and 2+ years administrative experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Solid writing skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work collegially and effectively with colleagues and volunteers
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should be experienced with Microsoft Office Suite. Raiser’s Edge
TO APPLY Please send your resume, letter of interest, and salary requirements to:
Mention “Preservation Assistant” in the subject line.