· Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents the entire IT staff and their services to staff, patrons, and associates of Red Butte Garden.
· Administrate and support IT systems, applications, and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing users regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
· Administrate and deploy devices, software updates, patches, scripts, and licenses.
· Monitor computers and IT systems to ensure the security and integrity of systems and data.
· Document IT systems configurations and procedures. Document issue resolutions. Create documentation and tutorials for staff.
· Maintain inventory of hardware and track device checkouts.
· Support IT systems during major events, occasionally outside of normal shift hours.
· Execute IT-related projects as assigned by IT Manager.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalency and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within areas of specialty.
· Help desk experience preferred
· 2+ years of direct IT support experience preferred; Patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment
· Experience administrating and supporting Windows and macOS systems preferred. Linux experience is favorable
· Familiarity with networking concepts and computer server systems
· Microsoft Office 365 services experience favorable
· Command-line interface (CLI) experience desirable
· Certifications beneficial: A+, Network+, Security+, Apple Certifications, Linux Certifications, AWS Certifications
Visit https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/127320, select Apply for this Job